We are writing to give you a few hints on what we have planned for our upcoming visit. It has been over a year since we have seen one another and it is time for us to renew and refresh not only our blog and collaborative work, but also our friendship. It was never our intention to let this much time elapse between visits, but sometimes life just carries us away. “Never again” (imagine us saying that in unison with our fists in the air).
Below is a list of some plans and happenings we are looking forward to. Look for a blog post just about every day when we are together.
- NEW blog look (our theme is changing soon! We are thrilled with the new one!)
- Two Artists One Surface Project: completion of two more and continuing on….with a new twist
- Mail Art: Postcards (revisited and refreshed)
- We are visiting New York City and will document our experiences along the way
- Announcing an upcoming exhibition of our work in 2013!
- We have an idea we may reveal for a published book (our ideas are stewing and we are pretty sure when we are together we will iron out the details that will launch us into this work)
- Photos and notes from Laura’s studio as we work together
- Newsletter: A wrap up of events during our visit
- Wish Paper Ceremony
- and more…..
Tina arrives on August 3rd!
Laura & Tina