The next two weeks we will be resting and enjoying our time with friends and family. Our regular posts will be here and there, but mostly eased up as we put our feet up and celebrate all we have accomplished in 2010. We thought we would do a little review of our year, note our gratitudes for all the gifts we have received, and announce some good news for 2011.
First, let us announce our good news….
….our blog is being featured in the February/March issue of
We are DELIGHTED to be included in this publication along with many other artists and writers.
A sneak peek of our four page article will be posted in January. You may pick up a copy of this magazine at Barns & Nobles and other book stores.
Now for our review of 2010 (phew, we can’t believe we have done all this):
- Completed our two year COLLABORATIVE BOOK EXCHANGE. Read more about that and access our pictures on that link.
- Created 45 new VISION/REVISION photographic call and response projects. We have created postcards of these images that you may purchase at our ETSY shop.
- Started a new project titled WORKING TABLE that allows our viewers to step into our studios and see what we are creating. Recently we have added this to include our postcard art making process.
- Began a new project we are titling Two Artists: One Surface (T.A.O.S.). We expect to have this project ready for exhibition by next year at this time.
- Opened an ETSY shop.
- Engaged in two studio visits- both at Laura’s Studio (next up Laura comes to Tina’s studio in 2011)
- Exhibited our work at two Open Studio Events at Laura’s studio in Connecticut
…completed, created, started, began, opened, engaged, exhibited….
….we are grateful for ….
tea, cookies & coffee
late night phone conversations
daily emails to one another
our blog family and their encouragement
the internet which allows us to share our work
solitude in the studio
Wishing Paper (from our wish ceremony)
We are wishing you all a
warm and happy holiday
and a joyful beginning of 2011
Tina and Laura